Freedom of speech is under assault in America by liberals, radicals, Leftists, and known convicted terrorists like Brett Kimberlin, whose anti-America agenda is being funded and financially supported right now by some of the most well-known Americans.
However, instead of attacking terrorist Brett Kimberlin directly, which many bloggers have found to be a dangerous method, go after those people who are supporting him through financial donations either directly or through his Justice Through Music Project. Hammer Streisand; hammer Heinz-Kerry; hammer Soros. These people know what they are doing; they know who they are donating money to; they know they are contributing their money to a known and convicted terrorist. However, there are many people who donate money via Brett Kimberlin’s JTMP who may legitimately not know that the money they are contributing is actually going to help fund Kimberlin’s radical anti-American agenda. The JTMP, which, in its “About” page, does not mention Kimberlin as one of the founders (and probably for obvious reasons) is a radical, left-wing, “Occupy” movement supporting, anti-capitalist feeding trough for other liberals, socialists and Leftists who want to transform America into a totalitarian Left-wing autocracy. By positioning and setting itself up as a website dedicated to “music” it entices, and entraps young teens into a world of liberal activism, pretending to be, and disguised as, a website that uses music merely to promote voter registration among America’s youth.
We must be vigilant, courageous and persistent in demanding Kimberlin’s backers (especially those like Streisand, Kerry and Soros who are public celebrities) be held accountable for their wicked, sinister and corrupt actions.
We must demand, directly, why Barbara Streisand supports a known convicted terrorist. Why then, Barbara Streisand, do you support a known convicted terrorist, Brett Kimberlin? Since Streisand remains silent, we must accept Streisand supports the type of terrorism that Kimberlin has conducted.
We must demand, directly, why Teresa Heinz-Kerry supports a known convicted terrorist. Why then, Teresa Heinz-Kerry, do you support a known convicted terrorist, Brett Kimberlin? Since Kerry remains silent, we must accept Kerry supports the type of terrorism that Kimberlin has conducted.
We must demand, directly, why George Soros supports a known convicted terrorist. Why then, George Soros, do you support a known convicted terrorist, Brett Kimberlin? Since Soros remains silent, we must accept Soros supports the type of terrorism that Kimberlin has conducted.
We must demand directly, why the Democrat Party has opened itself up and invited Brett Kimberlin into its fold. By not rejecting Kimberlin, by not distancing itself from Kimberlin, by not renouncing Kimberlin, the Democrat Party is guilty of supporting this known convicted terrorist. Therefore we must accept that the Democrat Party, because of its silence, supports the type of terrorism that Kimberlin has conducted.
If a known convicted terrorist was ever outed to be a conservative, and to have infiltrated the republican Party; if well-known conservative activists had ever donated money to such a person and the liberal MSM ever got hold of that information – what the hell does anyone think the response to that would be?
Barbara Streisand supports terrorism as long as it is directed at American capitalism and meant to thwart conservatism.
Teresa Heinz-Kerry supports terrorism as long as it is directed at American capitalism and meant to thwart conservatism.
George Soros supports terrorism as long as it is directed at American capitalism and meant to thwart conservatism.
The Democrat Party supports terrorism as long as it is directed at American capitalism and meant to thwart conservatism.
The “Justice Through Music Project”, which may be a shill non-profit organization with a hidden agenda, supports terrorism as long as it is directed at American capitalism and meant to thwart conservatism.
What other conclusions can we draw?
Hammer the donors, publicly expose them, and the finances Kimberlin needs to continue his operations will dry up. Or, does Barbara Streisand think she can bolster her image among her fan base when her fans know she is contributing her money to a known convicted terrorist? Does Teresa Heinz-Kerry think she can bolster her image, and help her husband’s (John Kerry) image by contributing her money to a known convicted terrorist?
American who support terrorism directed against America are traitors. What does that tell you about Streisand, Kerry, Soros and all the others who support a known and convicted terrorist, Brett Kimberlin?
- Who Is Brett Kimberlin? Conservatives Need To Know! (Inform The MSM Too) (neosecularist.com)
- Latest on Brett Kimberlin: What did Barbara Streisand know and when did she know it? (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Stalking the Blogosphere – BlogBurst Friday for Free Speech (askmarion.wordpress.com)
- Lawfare , The Left’s Final Weapon (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Did Congress Pass a Law Stripping Citizens of the Right To Mention Brett Kimberlin’s Felonious Past? (minx.cc)
- The Latest On The Brett Kimberlin Story (thecampofthesaints.org)
- The Attempt To Silence The Right: Convicted Terrorist Brett Kimberlin And His Friends On The Attack (thecampofthesaints.org)
- Lawfare: Dems With Criminal Records Target Conservative Bloggers (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- The Company You Keep … (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Connections: Soros, A Terrorist, Democrats and Obama??? (thecampofthesaints.org)
- Update on Robert Stacy McCain (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Stacy McCain’s Wife Harassed – Family Fears For Safety (thecampofthesaints.org)
- Are You Ready For “Everybody Blog About Brett Kimberlin Day”, May 25? (Video) (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Liberal Terrorists (doubleplusundead.com)
- God Doesn’t Have Time For Stacy McCain (riehlworldview.com)
- Free speech blogburst: Show solidarity for targeted conservative bloggers (michellemalkin.com)
- Free speech moment: Standing with Stacy McCain, Patterico, Liberty Chick, and Aaron Walker (hotair.com)
- In defense of free speech…. (flyoverhere.wordpress.com)