It should not come as any surprise that anti-American Los Angeles Mayor, Antonio Villagairosa opposes SB1070, the Arizona anti-illegal aliens/immigration law currently being debated by the Supreme Court. He makes his insane comparison to immigrants legally coming to America through Ellis Island and those illegally entering America through the southern border with Mexico and cannot see the vast difference between the two. Well, he does see the difference, but he won’t tell you, or his multitude of illegal alien supporters and supporters of illegal aliens. Says Antonio, “The American experience is an immigrant experience. Throughout our history, immigrants from every corner of the earth have come to America in search of freedom and opportunity. Each new immigrant generation has made unique contributions to our national greatness – from building the great cities of the 19th century to founding the great technology companies of the 21st century.” The immigrants that came to America through Ellis Island did not sneak in, they came in with papers and were immediately processed and documented. The aliens coming into America through the southern border with Mexico are sneaking in, they have no papers and they are, and they remain undocumented? Where are the similarities? Antonio Villagairosa is as disingenuous as can be. All anti-Americans are that way. Either America has sovereignty or it hasn’t. If it does, then America has the right to keep out, and to put out, those people who are not citizens or who have no business, or legal right, to be here. If America has no sovereignty, then what exactly makes an American citizen an – American citizen?
- What’s The Difference Between Breaking Into America Illegally And Breaking Into One’s Home Illegally? (societybytes.wordpress.com)
- Bread And Circuses: Democrats Prep Their Tongues For Hispanic/Latino Vote (societybytes.wordpress.com)
- Illegal Aliens Not “Innocent Immigrants”; U.S., Dem. Party Wasting Millions Not Deporting Them (neosecularist.com)
- Romney: Doing the Job the Republican Establishment Won’t Do (gompsparky.wordpress.com)
- What’s the best position for a 2012 candidate to take on the Arizona approach to immigration enforcement? (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Los Angeles giving ‘special treatment’ to illegal aliens (onemorecup.wordpress.com)